Friday, March 21, 2008

About Me

I am a soon-to-be-Forty year old wife, mother, student, teacher, friend. I have three amazing boys, to whom I affectionately refer as my "Wild Things." My life has not taken the path I had planned, and I have learned over the years, that my plans really don't matter. What matters is taking what life give me and embracing all of the complexities and joys and pandemonium that make life worth living. My life is chaotic and messy and wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I am passionate about many things. I am a political junkie, I love to debate. I am somewhat technologically-challenged, so we'll have to see how this blogging adventure turns out. I have kids with special needs who bring me great joy and great challenge, and the singularly most amazing husband. I have yet to figure out what I did to deserve any of them. So, that's me, in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments: