Saturday, April 5, 2008

NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

Anyone who knows anything about me will tell you, I am a true blue-and-gold blooded Bruin. My Bruins are playing in the Final Four again (no surprise there) and if all goes as it should they'll be crowned the victors come Monday night. What is especially exciting about this Final Four (besides having all #1 seeds) is that Kansas is also in the Final Four. Most of my husband's family is from Kansas and my father-in-law is a huge fan, so the possibility of a Kansas-UCLA matchup in the championship game is very exciting. So, in honor of my father-in-law, Bob, I thought I'd post some pictures of my baby Bruins sending the Jayhawks some support . . . for today only, of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello I like pretty blog much.
And everything what you put I hope that you go on to my blog and leave your commentary me. I hope that you like my blog Kisses REBELLIOUS XIMENA

Puckhead said...

Where is the HOCKEY?!?!???!!!!