Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To All My Valentines

On this Valentines Day I want to send out a huge "I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU!"  I am sending this to my Hunny, of course, who loves me and encourages me everyday, and to our beautiful Wild Things, who constantly steal my heart in new and surprising ways.  That these four people are my Valentines goes without saying.  Today, I want to shout out to all of my other Valentines:  To every friend who has ever lent me a shoulder upon which I've cried, or shared a bottle of wine along with a whine,  every friend who has laughed with me, and taken adventures with me, who have been mad at me and forgiven me,   I LOVE YOU!  I know for some of us, we may not talk every day, and miles may prevent our regular companionship, but I know that when life throws me a curve ball, if I called at 3am and said  "I need you" I know you would be there.  And I hope you know I will always do the same.  Valentine's Day is a day to remind the ones you love, that they are the ones you love. I am so blessed to have a long list of Valentines, and I hope you all know how special you are to me. I LOVE YOU, MY VALENTINES!

No comments: